SimpleBGC (AlexMos) V4.5 Bluetooth 32-bit 2xImu + Joystick
- Ex Tax: 196.64€
The best alexmos board 32 bit in the market with buzzer, bluetoot and Joystick included.
• Built In Bluetooth
• Built in Buzzer
• Camera and Platform IMU included
• 65sm Silicone Wire for Camera IMU
• 65sm or 35sm Silicone Wire For Platform IMU
• Additional I2C port for connecting any type IMU wire
• Silicone Power Wire
• New RC controll connector with Silicone Wire included.
• alexmoss V4,5
• 2x IMU Included
• Bluetooth and buzzer included
• All silicone Wires Included
• Joystick included
• NEW Firmware and GUI
Basic functions of the controller
•32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
•Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
•Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
•Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
•Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
•Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
•Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
•Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
•Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
•Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
•USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
•Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
•Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
•Improved attitude estimation algorythms
•Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
Basic requirements for the mechanical design of gimbal frame
•The possibility of precise balancing on three axes. The better the balance, the lower the current need for stabilization.
•Mechanical rigidity of bearing elements to prevent resonances from working propellers in flight.
•Minimizing friction in the joints. The better the gimbal axis are unleashed from UAV camera platform, the less effort is required from the engine to stabilize
•Elimination of vibrations from the main UAV frame. The vibrations have a negative impact on the quality of the video. But another negative effect in this system is that vibration will lead to self-excitation of the closed-loop controller.
Size of the board: 50×50 mm
Distance between the mounting holes: 45 mm
Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm
Power supply voltage: 8–25 V
Maximum motor current: 1,5 A
5V output current to power external devices: up to 1A
You can check new versions and upgrade firmware from SimpleBGC GUI application running under Windows. Download GUI, connect board and upgrade firmware on Upgrade tab. See user manual for more info.
- 4xPWM servo output with adjustable rate to output virtual channels decoded from RC input, or driven by Serial API
- PID auto-tuning
- Adaptive PID gains
- Digital filters to remove resonances: 3 x Notch filters, 2nd-order low-pass filter
- Bug fixed: upside-down settings lost after switching to different profile
- "Frame upside-down" command now inverts RC control for YAW, together with inverting YAW motor and rotating second IMU
- Bug fixed: should ignore CMD channel during system init
- MOTORS_ON command resets system to home position
- New option for second (frame) IMU: "Below YAW + PID source". It means, if Frame IMU is mounted below YAW motor, it can be used as data source for PID controller, and in some cases can give better result, than main IMU.
- (GUI) UI elements re-arranged to adopt new settings and make groupping more consistent
- (GUI) Separate LPF setting for RC and Follow Mode
- (GUI) New setting "RC Inverse" (you can use it or switch Min. and Max. angles, as before)
- Last used profile is saved as default when switched by service button, RC CMD command of from GUI.
- Bug fixed: s-bus fast mode was not decoded correctly