The new 3D multimedia video glasses
The new cinemizer OLED multimedia video glasses from Carl Zeiss combines three-dimensional movie enjoyment with brilliant image quality and outstanding stereo sound. The cinemizer OLED projects a 40-inch image into the eyeglasses – and therefore creates a theater atmosphere combining a three-dimensional movie experience with brilliant image quality and outstanding stereo sound. Dive into a fantastic new world – wherever, whenever. Outstanding features include the excellent contrast of the OLED display, the light weight of the eyeglasses and personalized setting of the wearer's eyeglass prescription.
The outstanding design of the cinemizer OLED allows you to experience all that your virtual world has to offer: at home or on the road, at work or at play, and for a wide range of applications.
The cinemizer OLED is designed for mobile use. The integrated rechargeable battery provides power for up to six hours of viewing enjoyment even when away from the confines of your home. For example, while on a flight, you can watch several movies from your smartphone like Android or iPhone on the cinemizer multimedia video glasses.
Eyeglass wearers can configure their prescription from -5 to +2 diopters in each eye via the setting wheel.
Emphasis was given to a low weight and optimal wearing comfort during development of the cinemizer OLED. The soft silicon nose pad allows the glasses to sit comfortably on your nose. The two soft rubber ear clips guarantee a good, comfortable sit, allowing you to use the cinemizer OLED for hours at a time.
The cinemizer multimedia video glasses can be used for various applications. It can be connected to an iPod/iPhone, smartphone with HDMI or analog A/V interface, Blu-ray player, gaming consoles such as PS3 or XBox, PCs & notebooks, and other devices. This is all made possible by an HDMI adapter, a video cable (yellow cinch) and the optional iPod/iPhone adapter.
OLED displays create crisp images with very vibrant colors, true black and thus very good contrast.
Various stereoscopic 3D formats are supported. These are side-by-side, top-bottom or line-interleaved such as Frame Packing via HDMI 1.4.
• Nose pads, including two adjusting elements
• Two 2.5 mm headphones
• cinemizer HDMI adapter
• HDMI to mini HDMI adapter-cable
• USB cable
• AV video cable (3.5 mm, 4-pin cinch)
• Travel case
• User manual and safety notes
- Two high-resolution OLED displays (Organic Light Emitting Diode),
each with 870 × 500 pixels and a fill factor of 100%
- Simulated image size: 40 inches (= 1 m) at a distance of 2 meters
- Page ratio: 16:9
- Color depth: 24-bit RGB
- Field of View: 30°
- Side-by-side/Top-Bottom/Line interleaved
- Frame Packing with HDMI 1.4 (720p/1080p)
- cinemizer OLED is supported by NVIDIA 3DTV PlayTM
- Each side individually adjustable from -5 to +2 diopters
- The optics support a pupil distance (PD) of 59 to 69 mm
- HDMI: 640x480p 60Hz, 720x576p 50Hz, 720x480p 60Hz, 1280x720p 50/60Hz, 1920x1080i 50/60Hz, 1920x1080p 50/60Hz, 1920x1080p 24Hz, HDMI 1.4 3D 1080p 24 Hz, HDMI 1.4 3D 720p 60Hz
- iPod/iPhone: video-capable iPod and iPhone models
via optional accessories more details
- AV-In: 3,5mm/4-pin slot for audio & video (PAL/NTSC)
- Mini USB to charge the integrated battery
- 3.5 mm audio port for external stereo headphones
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charge via USB
- Voltage: 5 V
- Power supply: 450 mA
- Battery life: up to 6 hours with iPod/iPhone and AV-In and up to 2,5 hours with HDMI
- Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
|Weight & size|
- Battery box: 60g
- HDMI adapter: 30g
- Weight on nose: approx. 75 g
- Total weight of the video glasses: 120 g
- Total weight (including packaging): 800 g
- Package size (W × H × D): 230 × 180 × 80 mm
- Operation: 5°C to 35°C
- Storage and transportation: -20°C to 45°C
- Humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
|Delivery package|| |
- Europe, including Switzerland · Australia · Brazil · China · India · Japan · Canada · Mexico · Russia · Singapore · Turkey · UAE · USA