TBS Discovery ARF1
- Ex Tax: 327.79€
update 16.05.2012: Discovery on stock
Special ARF kit contents:
- Top, Bottom and Camera Mount Plate
- 8 custom aluminum red anodized spacers & 16 fitting screws
- Pin headers for receiver and TBS CORE installation
- Vibration-damping tape for GoPro and VTx
- TBS59 FPV camera
- TBS Core
- 4x TBS 750kv motors for long flight endurance
- 4x TBS 30A ESC factory flashed with famous SimonK firmware
- 2x TBS Velcro straps for battery fixing
- TBS RF Tin Shield
- 4x black DJI arms for Discovery
The TBS DISCOVERY quadcopter is a durable and crash resistant multirotor optimized for dynamic FPV flight. By implementing the wiring into the frame, the copter is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.
The TBS DISCOVERY comes as two main boards (top and bottom) and optional flamewheel arms with accessories. It transforms the popular F450 (Flamewheel) into a spider quadrotor. The GoPro and FPV camera mount is placed ideally for "no prop in view" pictures.
The optional TBS CORE can be placed directly onto the frame or we can also do that for you. The frame's features:
- TBS CORE pre-wired incl. sockets for Plug&Play VTx and Camera (e.g. TBS59, TBS69) installation
- 100A Current Sensor installed on the board. Built for the TBS CORE or similar OSDs.
- GoPro and FPV camera mounts
- Power Distribution Board (PDB)
- Traces and pads for clean RC receiver to Flight Control wiring
- RSSI trace to the TBS CORE
Community Build Logs
- Juz' OpenPilot Build-Log
- Enthlapy's OpenPilot Build-Log
- Rensen's DJI Build Log (german)
- meme's Build Log
- acuralegendz build log on RCGroups
Let others know what you're flying with!