TBS Discovery PRO ARF 1000kV
- Ex Tax: 819.59€
Set includes new TBS1000kV LR motors, which are lighter and more energy efficient than 900kV2 motors.
You can expect up to 2 minutes of flight time withsame configuration.
- Top and Bottom plates with
- CORE installed
- AlexMos SimpleBGC Controller integrated
- Camera switcher integrated
- RF tin shield installed
- Aluminum CNC gimbal with vibration isolation
- GoPro Live Video out board
- TBS IMU
- 2x GB2208 direct drive gimbal motors
- XT60 pigtail
- All required molex cables, screws, standoffs and bearings
- 4pcs Flamewheel Arms
- 4x new ultra efficient TBS1000kV LR motors
- 4x TBS Bulletproof ESC
- TBS 59 FPV camera
- TBS Velcro Straps
- TBS vTX vertical mount
- TBS Short Servo Extensions
- TBS ESC Calibration Cable
- 4x Graupner E-PROP 9x5" props (2 pairs)
The TBS DISCOVERY PRO gimbal frame is the perfect tool for amateur and pro aerial videographers. Sporting a fully stabilized camera gimbal it is the most powerful, compact, robust and versatile "take anywhere" quadrocopter available to date.
By implementing the wiring into the frame, the copter is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.
- Integrated brushless gimbal & control board (plug & play!)
- Built-in camera switch (GoPro live-out and pilot's camera)
- Frame acts as power distribution board
- Ready for long range FPV
- TBS CORE (on screen display) with digital current sensor
- Lightweight CNC aluminum gimbal
- Custom IMU
- Tried and proven frame design - based on the world's most popular FPV quad!
Setting up a gimbal the right way can be a daunting task. Installing a brushless gimbal board and making the wiring work in your favor is difficult. Therefore we decided to license the SimpleBGC firmware and the SimpleBGC hardware layout from Viacopter. This is a world's first ... the gimbal controller fully embedded into the frame. No soldering, no software configuration, plug in the motors and you're good to go. The embedded USB port connects to your PC for future firmware upgrades and custom configs.
Integrated TBS CORE
The CORE has won over the FPV enthusiasts world wide and as the easiest to use OSD module. Clean data layout and only the most important information presented on screen. Clutter-free, permanently visible, zero wires for installation, and nicely tucked away under a tin shield. The most robust and secure solution for on screen telemetry.
The TBS CORE is famous for:
- Accurate flight pack voltage and mAh consumption display
- Reliable power supply for FPV camera and transmitter
- Flight time shown once a minute
- Display RSSI (R/C signal strength) from all major UHF systems and some regular R/C systems
- Single battery FPV system - less chance of failure!
How far do you want to fly?
Team BlackSheep are the undisputed kings of long range FPV. With the DISCOVERY PRO you can make camera shots that rival those of real helicopters. You can chase BMX drivers down an entire slope. You can film boats and yachts ... from the shore. You can shoot breathtaking action scenes from the director's seat! Since you're piloting from the camera view, your skill is the limit.
We offer 2 basic setups, each with their different flavors of ranges. The TBS 5.8GHz FPV system gives you ranges between 500m (25mW) to 3km (600mW). Please make sure your 2.4GHz R/C can match this distance!
To fly further, we offer the EzUHF Tx & Rx long range control system and the Lawmate 2.4GHz long range video system. Compatible with all remote controls! With the 11dBi Yagi ranges of 10km or more are easily achieved. The battery life now is your limit.
For those working on the assembly please read this primer: