Lumenier QAV250 Premium FPV Racer Frame - Carbon
- Ex Tax: 61.39€
The Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter Carbon Fiber Edition airframe has all the features of the standard QAV250 plus the added benefits of carbon fiber. The pure 3K carbon fiber material gives the airframe incredible strength while at the same time reducing the overall weight. The entire assembled kit weighs in at only 122g. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5" props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
The airframe is designed to support a 3s lipo setup and powerful Lumenier FX2206-13 2000kv, FXC1806-14 2300kv or FXC2206-11 2350kv motors.
Photo above: Shown fully built with flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera. (not included)
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors.
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- A 3mm CNC-ed carbon fiber unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- Airframe: 122g (with PDB, LED boards, landing gear and hardware)
- AUW: The QAV250 carbon fiber edition is flown with an AUW of around 500g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Vibration Free Video
Like all QAV airframes, the QAV250 produces vibration and jello free HD recordings. We achieve this vibration free performance without the use of Lumenier's clean/dirty frame separation that is utilized in larger QAV airframes such as the QAV400, QAV500, and QAV540G. This simplifies the small QAV250 airframe, making it lighter, reduces parts count, and failure points.
- 1x QAV250 carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 2x LED boards (1 red, 1 white)
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
Suggested Build Parts
- FC: CC3D (OpenPilot) Flight Controller or Emax Naze32 Flight Controller With 32-bit STM32 Full Version 10Dof
Build Manual (same as standard version)
The QAV250 build manual can be found here.