ImmersionRC Vortex PRO 250 UmmaGawd ARF with Zipper Case
- Ex Tax: 434.34€
ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO ARF (UMMAGAWD Edition)
ImmersionRC have excelled yet again with the Vortex 250 PRO ARF UMMAGAWD Edition.
This edition is everything you loved about the Vortex 250 Pro, but now with a whole lot of new features.
The UMMAGAWD version comes fitted with a 600TVL CCD Camera, a stage 1 race kit, 2 sets of 4 UmmaGawd Purple 4-blade props, and Lumenier's very own2206-11 2350 Motors.
With a groundbreaking F3 processor, an integrated Black Box recorder, Gen2 20As, and Serial receiver support, the Vortex 250 Pro UmmaGawd Edition is an ARF made with the flyer's needs in mind. Just add a compatible receiver (CPPM, Spektrum, S-Bus, XBus, EzUHF etc.) a battery, and you're ready to race, everything else is included, from the SpiroNET antenna, to the props
The Fusion Gen2 Flight Controller comes with new integrated 32-bit “F3” processor with pre-loaded custom built Cleanflight software. Now there is also integrated a BlackBox recorder which is used as an extremely powerful tool to tweak you PIDs to perfection. The on-board full graphic OSD not only provides in-flight parameters it now sports a menu to set up your controller in the field using your flight controller and goggles or monitor (without the need for a laptop). Setup using either preprogramed setups or build your own. There are also several pre-programed OSD layouts that can be used. Look like a HUD of a fighter jet or a race layout with the data around the edges.
Motors have been upgraded to Lumenier 2206-11 2350 motors coupled to Custom V2 20A Ez with Oneshot125 and rotorSENSE. The frame has been changed to a have flat 3mm carbon fiber arms to save weight and improve performance.
There is still the punchy, integrated, 5.8GHz video transmitter with 350mW output power with 40CH selection and a SpiroNET antenna. Easily allowing for channel separation. All channel setup via the OSD.
The lighting system has also been upgraded to version 2 and is sandwiched between the upper and lower frames at the rear of the quad. They are controlled by their own processor to allow them to be programed to what you like. The lighting options are endless. An upgraded ear-piecing Lost Model Alarm to help find your “lost” quad.
To keep your special UMMAGAWD edition Vortex 250 PRO safe travelling to and from your flying zone we have included an ImmersionRC Zipper case.
Just add a compatible R/C
• 3k Twill-weave Carbon Fiber and custom injected plastic design
• 250 sized Race Quad with 3mm Carbon Fiber arms (non-foldable)
• Lumenier 2206-11 2350 Motors
• 2nd Gen Custom 20A Ez s with OneShot125 and rotorSENSE
• Integrated “F3” Flight Controller, pre-loaded with Cleanflight
• Race-tuned out of the box
• Integrated full-graphic OSD, with on-screen control of.... Everything
• Pro-tuning options, select your favorite pilot!
• On-board BlackBox recorder to aid in pro-tuning (2MB)
• Integrated 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz Video with Dynamic Power Control
• Direct connection to CPPM, Spektrum, S-Bus, XBus, SumD, SumH receivers
• Ear-piercing Lost Model Alarm (much louder than its predecessor)
• Tillable, Vibration-free Camera mount
• GoPro 3/4 mount included
• Weight: 415g without battery
• Power: 2S-4S LiPo battery
• ESCs: Full Custom, 20A cont., 22A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
• Motors: Lumenier 2206-2350kV
• Propellers: OEM HQ 4-blade, in UmmaGawd purple
• Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CCD
• HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (not included)
• Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
• Flight Time: dependent upon battery and flying style
1 x Vortex 250 Pro Race UMMAGAWD Edition drone, fully assembled and tested
1 x Vortex 250 Pro Zipper case, fits 250 and 270 versions (5" or 6" props), with two zipper pockets
2 x ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
1 x SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna
1 x PPM Interface Cable
1 x Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
1 x SBus Interface Cable
8 x OEM HQ 5040 4-Blade GFK Props