- O.S. Engine
- Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 65.49€
Legendary O.S. quality in a brushless electric motor! This one is intended as a replacement of .25 class 2 stroke engines using 3 or 4 cell Li-Po packs and will provide strong, linear power.
This new range of brushless motors features a unique. O.S. designed cooling system, a strengthened centre body and large ball bearings. The propeller driver has been machined from stainless steel for both strength and durability.
Each motor is balanced during manufacture for optimum running and reliability.
Supplied with a rear mount and 3.5mm gold connectors as standard accessories.
* New O.S. BRUSHLESS motor series
* Well-known high-precision O.S. production quality
* Ideal as drive for motorised RC models
* Optimum cooling system integrated
* Supplied complete with accessories such as aircraft propeller hub with clamping cone, motor bracket with retaining screws as well as gold-plated bushings with heatshrink tubing
|Connecting plug||G 3,5|
|Number of poles||14|
|Operating voltage range||11,1...14,8V|
|Free shaft length||11,5 mm|
|Case length||43,3 mm|
|Maximum efficiency||85 %|
|Case diameter||37,5 mm|
|All-up weight||approx. 155 g|
|Overall length||approx. 59 mm|
|Max. output at nominal voltage||652 W at 14,8 V|
|Thrust in N (1 N = 100 g)||17|
|Max. charging rate||75 A|
|Shaft diameter||5 mm|
|Permissible motor direction||R and L|