Mini OSD On-Screen-Display for RC Multicopter (Naze32/SP-F3 compatible)
- Ex Tax: 12.22€
- Onboard 5V and 12V switching power supplies.
- Direct connections to naze when stacked.
- Cam and vtx 3pin headers with selectable 12v or 5v power from onboard regs.
- Can power naze and anything else attached to naze, so you can disconnect the red power wire from all escs.
- Onboard micro-USB plug for flashing/configuring your favourite OSD software. Anything that works on MinimOSD will also work on this.
- Voltage dividers for both battery sources (main batt/video batt voltage sensors).
- Series protection resistors for RSSI and current sensor connections. RSSI can be filtered from high-frequency PWM into an analogue signal by enabling the RSSI filter solderjumper.
- Extremely bright, blinding LEDs.
- With straight pin and side pin, please solder by yourself
- For Naze 32/SP3
- Size: 16*16mm